With the Thanksgiving meal behind you, you may have a taste for something cool and refreshing, lean and nutritious. Dig into this amazing pecan salad with grapefruit vinaigrette -- no boring salad. It appeals to all the senses: beautiful to look at, delicious to taste, a refreshing aroma from dementia-shielding citrus (http://www.foodtrients.com/news-page/aging-gracefully/citrus-takes-a-big-bite-out-of-aging/) and a satisfying crunch from brain-boosting, antioxidant rich pecans.
Click here for recipe: http://www.alzheimersweekly.com/2016/11/pecans-provide-brain-boost.html.
For more ideas on how to incorporate pecans into your diet, visit https://www.georgiapecan.org/recipes.da.
Photo compliments of eat2think.com.
About One Call Senior Services:
We can offer our expertise to you in areas of:
- Estate planning, wills, trusts and power of attorneys by an Elder Law Attorney
- Help with identifying problems with loved ones, offer guidance, advice, and transitional management by a Geriatric Care Manager
- Companionship and assistance to help one maintain their independence and safety in their own home; as well as Medical Management with Medical and Non-medical home care agencies and an In-home Physician
- Smooth moving and transition to a new living environment with the help of a dedicated Realtor and a Move Management company
- Discounted long term care insurance: A program of long term care insurance is an important part of one's retirement plan as it can help ensure a plan for financing the cost of caregiving in elder years.